- Karens Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia Leave-in Conditioner
- Pantene Pro-V Deep Moisture Souffle
These products were used four days post-wash on DRY hair. I had never used these products together to set my hair before so I was really happy about the results.
- Tight Knots do not equal curl definition. You may end up sleeping with a headache only to end up with ‘meh’ results.
- In my opinion its best to use one moisturising product and one curl setting product, that way you have both softness and hold. If you find one product that does both, even better!
- Pick your roots with an afro comb OR simply separate the curls for more volume. If you are particular about frizz, less is more, separate your curls only where it naturally comes apart.
- Depending on your hair length, try to loop your bantu knots before you get close to your roots as shown in the video.
- Medium sized bantu knots give more of a spiral curl while large sizes give a wavy look.
How do you set your Bantu Knots? Are there any tips you would like to add? Please share below!