4 Stylish ways to wear your Braids or Twists (Protective Style)
1. The Front Wrap
- Section your hair into a high ponytail.
- Split the hair in the ponytail into two.
- Pick one half of the ponytail and wrap it across your forehead.
- Do the same for the other half and secure with bobbi pins.
2. The Crown
- Pick a small section of hair from the front & separate it from the rest of the hair.
- Divide the remaining hair into two
- Make a ponytail with the top half
- Twist the front section into two parts
- Wrap the first part across your forehead and roll and pin to secure it
- Repeat step the above step with the other half
- and Rock your Crown!
3. The 3 Twist Updo (Inspired by MERCREDIE)
- Put hair in a high ponytail
- Divide the ponytail in 3 parts
- Twist them all up.
- Swoop the twist in front above your ear to the back of your head.
- Follow with the other twists
- Secure with Bobbi pins or any hair accessory holder of your choice
- and your done!
4. The dependable Bun (aka chuku)
- Put hair in high ponytail
- Part into two
- Twist both sections
- Wrap one section around the other and tuck under hair band (or secure with bobbi pins)
- Repeat the above step for the other twist
- & you’ve got a chick hairstyle in less than 5mins.
You can follow me on INSTAGRAM @igbocurls and Subscribe to my YouTube Channel below