Simple Hair Regimen
Most guys I know cannot be bothered about pre-poo, leave in conditioners and what not. They just want their hair looking good without having to bother so much. So, I have thought of a simple regimen that should work for even the laziest of men (or women) who like to grow and maintain their afro with little fuss.
Now, no matter how lazy you are, you need at least these 4 things:
- A Conditioner
- An afro comb
- A hair moisturizer that contains water
- A satin pillowcase (yes, generally speaking, most men would rather be caught dead than tie a scarf to sleep so this is the next best option if you don’t want to keep losing moisture. However, if finding a satin pillowcase is difficult just spread a satin/silk scarf over your pillow before you sleep.Don’t worry, it won’t make you any less manly).
- Conditioner wash your hair every three days.
- Comb your hair while the conditioner is in it.
- Rinse out.
- Apply your hair moisturizer on damp hair and comb.
- At night, sleep on your satin pillowcase or simply cover your pillow with a scarf.
Note: You can adjust this regimen to suit your lifestyle and more suggestions are welcome in the comment section.
**This post is especially dedicated to my friend and blogger behind https://helikestowritetoo.wordpress.com/. Yo D! :)**