Went as follows:
- Pre-poo– I used Extra Virgin Olive Oil (my hair loves this oil) and covered it with a plastic cap and scarf and left it overnight.
- Detangle– I dry finger detangled my hair because it was very soft and felt very moisturised after the pre-poo.
- Deep Conditioner– I used Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment. This was a luxurious treat for my tresses. I left it in for about 30-40 minutes.
- Beer Rinsing– I realised a little too late that I had run out of apple cider vinegar so a completely random idea crossed my mind. I think I had read about the effects of beer rinsing somewhere so I thought, why not? I might as well give it a try. After testing the pH value of course. A separate post will be written on this.
- Leave-in Conditioner– I used Karens Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia Leave in and Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier. The review on this product can be found here.
- Style– I opted for thread. Popularly known as African Threading.
Can’t wait to see results!
How was your last Wash Day? Do share below. 🙂